The Trilby Tour comes to the Ian Woosnam Course at Dale Hill for the first time on Tuesday 20th August 2019. The Ian Woosnam Course was constructed in 1995 and opened in 1997. The course has gained the reputation as being one of the finest courses in the South East. Designed by the former Masters and Ryder cup Captain, the Ian Woosnam course covers nearly 200 acres of beautiful Sussex countryside. Constructed to USGA Specifications, the greens provide excellent putting surfaces all year around.
- 36 holes of golf including the Ian Woosnam Course
- Buggy and trolley hire available (40 buggies, 5 electric trolleys and 20 pull trolleys)
- Driving range
- 2 putting greens
- Bunker practice area
- Fully stocked pro shop
- Bar and restaurant facilities from 7:00am daily
- 50 bedroom hotel
- 24 hour reception
- Leisure facilities including gym, sauna and swimming pool
- Changing rooms with 8 showers, complimentary use of towels and lockers
- Private function rooms
- Complimentary car parking
To make a hotel reservation please call our reception team on 01580 200112
Do you want to become one of our sponsors and you might even get the opportunity to participate in the trilby tour plus attend our sponsors dinner? To find out more information Email
Green Fee Rates
£27.50 mid-week or £33.00 weekend, per player, per round.
SPECIAL OFFER for March £25.00 per player, per round
Available from 12midday on Monday 20th August 2019. Any other times prior to the event subject to availability.
Sunday 21st July 2019
Entry Fee: £40.00 per person
3/4 handicap allowance
1st place will win free entry into the Trilby Tour Championship of Sussex at Dale Hill. Prizes will be also be given to 2nd/3rd place.