Both golf courses are now open. The hotel is due to remain closed until 6th July 2020.
For further information call us on 01580 200112 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors may book a round up to 48 hours in advance.
Golf is first to return but with many restrictions in place. Exercise and recreation is an important part of maintaining our health and wellbeing however we must continue to be aware the playing of golf presents a very high risk of transmission if we come into contact with others, use or touch common equipment or surfaces, or need rescuing or medical care. The most important principle is to stay safe and to stay physically distant from people outside of your household. The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, members, visitors and the wider community is of paramount importance. Golf can therefore be played so long as it does not involve making close contact with other people outside of your household.
The following rules and operational guidelines will be in force:
• Advanced tee booking procedures must be utilised by means of online bookings. Online Tee bookings will be open approximately 48 hours in advance. Actual tee times available each day will be from 8am.
Golf Check In
Golfers must follow onsite controls when checking in to play golf.
• Check in for Golf will be from Main reception and will be a drive through operation and a one way system will be in force from the top of the drive. Please follow the signage up the driveway.
• At check in you will be advised of the time you can go through to the tee to begin playing golf.
• When parking please try to leave a gap between cars to allow for social distancing when unloading and loading from your vehicle.
• Golfers must arrive ready to play and leave the facility immediately after play.
Who can play?
• Play is only possible up to a maximum of two people per booking. Do not arrange to meet anyone else to play.
• At risk players (such as those over 70) may need to take extra measures to protect themselves such as use of their own PPE and disinfectant.
• The clubhouse, pro shop, changing room and any other facility at the golf course will remain closed to players and visitors, with only toilet facilities available. Items from the pro shop will be available to purchase from hotel reception.
Note: Disinfectant is available in the Pro shop corridor outside the toilet facilities. We recommend all golfers to utilise this facility before and after their rounds of golf. This area is open with a one way system of movement, please adhere to this system and it is available from 7.30am until 6pm daily.