The golf course and pro shop are open.
The following rules and operational guidelines will be in force:
• Advanced tee booking procedures must be utilised by means of online bookings. Online Tee bookings will be open approximately 1 week in advance for visitors.
Who can play?
• Play is only possible up to a maximum of four people per booking.
• At risk category players (such as those over 70) may need to take extra measures to protect themselves such as use of their own PPE and disinfectant.
• The clubhouse will remain closed to members and guests, with only toilet facilities available.
• Disinfectant is available in the Pro shop corridor outside the toilet facilities. We recommend all golfers to utilise this facility before and after their rounds of golf.
• The pro shop and changing rooms will be open from 7.15am until 6.00pm daily.
Pro Shop and Items for Sale
• The Pro Shop is now open.
• The driving range is open, range balls can be purchased from the pro shop.
• No cash payments will be taken
Golf Buggies and Golf Trollies
• Golf Buggies and Trollies will be disinfected and sterilised before and after each use by staff onsite.
• On completion of your round please park the buggy in the Buggy Storage area and return Buggy Key to the Wooden Box located outside the entrance to the pro shop before departing for home.
• Buggy rules of use and terms and conditions will be on display in the buggy. Anyone hiring a buggy will be bound by these rules and Terms & conditions.
• Please return hire pull trollies and electric trollies to the pro shop once your round is completed.
The leisure club is now open.
There is a strict booking system in place. Members will need to book their gym and swim sessions in advance calling our reception team on 01580 200112. As a member you will be able to book 2 weeks in advance.
On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser and then sign in for your session at reception. If you would like to book for the gym and have a swim, then two separate bookings will need to be made for these two areas.
Maximum capacity is two people in the swimming pool and two people in the gym on any one session. If one household is booking then this maximum capacity can be increased, please discuss with us these requirement and the numbers attending when making your booking.
Gym sessions will start on the hour every hour from 7am with sessions running for 50 minutes in length with last session starting at 8pm and the gym closing at 9pm. Entry and exit is via the main Gym entry doors with Hand sanitiser available on exit. We ask that once your session is complete you vacate the gym with your belongings before the next session starts giving staff an opportunity to refresh the area ready for the next session. There will be disinfectant wipes available and we ask that these are utilised to clean the machines after you have used them. The Changing rooms in the gym will be open for use. The water fountain will be in operation, but no glasses or cups will be available so bring your own water bottle that you can fill up.
Swim users are to enter through the designated swimming pool entry door. The swim sessions will begin every hour with each member having access to the swimming pool or sauna for 55 minutes. The water fountain will be in operation, but no glasses or cups will be available so bring your own water bottle that you can fill up. Due to the size of the sauna, this is restricted to one person only unless you are from the same household. Rules of use will be posted on the entry door, please ensure that these rules are followed. The Sauna operates at higher temperatures and has porous wood furniture that makes it difficult for any virus to survive for long. We recommend that members do not go into the Sauna if they are feeling ill in any way and should not, for example, “sweat out a cold.” The Shower cubicles will be open and available for members to utilise. Once you have changed then depart through the same entrance point that you arrived. The swimming pool will be open from 7:00am with the last session starting at 8.00pm and the area closing at 9pm. The swimming pool will be closed on Mondays from 9.00am until 12.00pm due to the Waterbabies swim lessons that are going to be continuing to take place.
This area will be regularly sanitised during the day and will be deep cleaned by our inhouse cleaning team.
Bar & Restaurant
The Clubhouse Bar will be open for service daily from 7.00am, serving an array of breakfast dishes until Midday. From Midday until 9.30pm our team will be serving a selection of sandwiches and hot meals with a wide selection of beers wines and soft drinks.
The Rule of six is required when dining indoors, with everyone at the table having to register preferably on the NHS Covid App or alternatively with a member of staff on arrival. Table service only will be in force so please take a seat and let us take care of the rest.
The hotel is now open!
How are we looking after the safety of our guests?
• All guests will be required to wear a face mask at all times unless on the golf course or eating/drinking.
• Minimal Contact at reception including pre-payment for stays and contactless payment for extras. We are currently only accepting card payments.
• Perspex screens cover the Reception Desk and Bars
• Social distancing used throughout the areas that are open, including communication and signage to reinforce this message
• Hand Sanitiser in Key Locations
Our revised COVID-19 safe cleaning standards:
• Thorough deep clean and sanitisation completed before reopening
• Use of recognised chemical suppliers for chemical products and increased use of appropriate chemicals.
• Increased time allotted for cleaning allowing for a deeper clean.
• Disinfection of all touchpoints within areas that are open and disposable cloths used for cleaning purposes.
• Revised team training to educate and then refresher training continuing to the new standards that are required
• Increased cleaning in public toilet facilities and specifically on the high touch point areas that are used such as door handles and soap dispensers.
• Buggy cleaning is more frequent, and buggies are sanitised before every use.
• Increased cleaning on back of house areas
• Use of appropriate PPE to keep staff safe.