The golf course and practice facilities are open. The pro shop and changing rooms are now also open.
The following rules and operational guidelines will be in force:
• Advanced tee booking procedures must be utilised by means of online bookings. Online Tee bookings will be open approximately 1 week in advance for visitors.
Who can play?
• Play is only possible up to a maximum of four people per booking.
• At risk category players (such as those over 70) may need to take extra measures to protect themselves such as use of their own PPE and disinfectant.
• The clubhouse will remain closed to members and guests, with only toilet facilities available.
• Disinfectant is available in the Pro shop corridor outside the toilet facilities. We recommend all golfers to utilise this facility before and after their rounds of golf.
• The pro shop and changing rooms will be open from 7.15am until 6pm daily.
Pro Shop and Items for Sale
• The Pro Shop is now open.
• The driving range is open, range balls can be purchased from the pro shop.
• No cash payments will be taken
Golf Buggies and Golf Trollies
• Golf Buggies can be hired, they can only be hired on a shared use basis by people inside the same household. Please take the buggy that is allocated to you.
• Golf Buggies and Trollies will be disinfected and sterilised before and after each use by staff onsite.
• On completion of your round please park the buggy in the Buggy Storage area and return Buggy Key to the Wooden Box located outside the entrance to the pro shop before departing for home.
• Buggy rules of use and terms and conditions will be on display in the buggy. Anyone hiring a buggy will be bound by these rules and Terms & conditions.
• Please return hire pull trollies and electric trollies to the pro shop once your round is completed.
The leisure club is now open.
There is a strict booking system in place. Members will need to book their gym and swim sessions in advance calling our reception team on 01580 200112. As a member you will be able to book 2 weeks in advance.
On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser and then sign in for your session at reception. If you would like to book for the gym and have a swim, then two separate bookings will need to be made for these two areas.
Maximum capacity is two people in the swimming pool and two people in the gym on any one session. If one household is booking then this maximum capacity can be increased, please discuss with us these requirement and the numbers attending when making your booking.
Gym sessions will start on the hour every hour from 7am with sessions running for 50 minutes in length with last session starting at 8pm and the gym closing at 9pm. Entry and exit is via the main Gym entry doors with Hand sanitiser available on exit. We ask that once your session is complete you vacate the gym with your belongings before the next session starts giving staff an opportunity to refresh the area ready for the next session. There will be disinfectant wipes available and we ask that these are utilised to clean the machines after you have used them. The Changing rooms in the gym will be open for use. The water fountain will be in operation, but no glasses or cups will be available so bring your own water bottle that you can fill up.
Swim users are to enter through the designated swimming pool entry door. The swim sessions will begin every half hour with each member having access to the swimming pool for 25 minutes. The water fountain will be in operation, but no glasses or cups will be available so bring your own water bottle that you can fill up. The Shower cubicles will be open and available for members to utilise. Once you have changed then depart through the same entrance point that you arrived. The swimming pool will be open from 7:30am with the last session starting at 8.30pm and the area closing at 9pm. The swimming pool will be closed on Mondays from 9.30am until 12.30pm due to the Waterbabies swim lessons that are going to be continuing to take place. The Sauna will remain closed at the moment and we hope we can open this after 17th May 2021.
This area will be regularly sanitised during the day and will be deep cleaned by our inhouse cleaning team.
The outside bar will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday serving beers, soft drinks, coffees, burgers and pizzas. All visitors will be required to sign in before being served.
• A drinks buggy service will be out from 11am until 3pm for refreshments on the course, subject to weather conditions.
The hotel is closed following England wide lockdown at least until 17th May 2021.